The Black Friday festivities begin this year with Kohl’s releasing its ad, including sales which are bound to save you a few bucks on your new purchases. Kohl’s Black Friday 2019 aren’t as vast as you would see at Target or Best Buy. That’s primarily because it’s a department store than a specialty store. While some of the items give you modest saving, their backbone is the Kohl’s Cash.
If you are a frequent shopper of Kohl’s, then you know how it works. If not, it’s a bit interesting. To really reap the rewards of Kohl’s Black Friday 2019, here is a quick explanation from The Verge:
“Basically, for every $50 you spend at Kohl’s, you get $15 in Kohl’s Cash — so long as the purchase falls between Nov. 25 and 29,” The Verge states. “Kohl’s Cash earned within this period must be spent between Nov. 30 and Dec 9.”
The ad also features a 15% off coupon, which can be applied to some purchases made between Nov. 25 and Nov. 29. You can drop in for Kohl’s Black Friday 2019 starting on Thursday, Nov. 28 at 5 p.m. EST.
KOHL’S BEST GAMING DEALS:
- Doorbuster 11/28: PlayStation 4 bundle with Fortnite for $199.99 (save approximately $100, earn $60 Kohl’s Cash)
- Doorbuster 11/28: PlayStation VR bundle with Astro Bot Rescue Mission and Moss for $199.99 (save approximately $100, earn $60 Kohl’s Cash)
- Doorbuster 11/28: Xbox One S bundle with Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order for $199.99 (save approximately $100, earn $60 Kohl’s Cash
- Doorbuster 11/28: Xbox One X bundle with NBA 2K20 for $349.99 (save approximately $100, earn $105 Kohl’s Cash)
- Doorbuster 11/28: Nintendo Switch bundle with carrying case and controller charging dock for $319.99 (save approximately $30, earn $90 Kohl’s Cash)
- Doorbuster 11/28: PlayStation 4 and Xbox One controllers for 39.99 (save approximately $20)