If you’ve been keeping up with some of our comic posts, Marvel is continuing Peter David and Greg Land story of the Symbiote Spider-Man. If you missed our previous post about it, the creative team is creating new stories back in the time when Peter Parker was using the alien symbiote suit from back in the eighties.
Now, with the release of the February solicitations, in the third issue, he faces a past trauma and meets up with Doctor Strange. Judging by the cover, it looks like he will become a new sorcerer supreme. Of course, they want to keep that secret and not spoil your reading of the first two issues. You can check out the solicitation for it below.
On a side note, the cover looks pretty bad ass. If the symbiote takes on Doctor Strange in this issue, I am all for it.
SYMBIOTE SPIDER-MAN: ALIEN REALITY #3 (OF 5)
- PETER DAVID • GREG LAND (A/C)
- VARIANT COVER BY RON LIM
- VARIANT COVER BY ALEX SAVIUK
- GWEN STACY VARIANT COVER BY PHIL NOTO
- VARIANT COVER BY GERARDO SANDOVAL
- CONNECTING CHINESE NEW YEAR VARIANT COVER (2 of 3) BY JIE YUAN
- PETER PARKER: THE SPIDER SUPREME?!
- • After reliving one of the most horrible moments of his life, Peter Parker turns to one of his oldest allies for a magical helping hand.
- • Don’t miss the next history-shaking adventure of Peter David and Greg Land’s landmark SYMBIOTE SPIDER-MAN Series!
- 32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
Following the success of an oversized one-shot released in April, Marvel commissioned a five-issue miniseries, reuniting the creative team of Land and writer Peter David. Now, with even more issues to explore, the miniseries is poised to take the extraterrestrial-augmented wallcrawler into strange territory.
Symbiote Spider-Man: Alien Reality #3, Peter David and Greg Land, goes on sale in February 2020 from Marvel Comics.