As we are heading into the Thanksgiving week, there are lots of companies that are expecting to get your dollars on their merchandise. That includes Sony Black Friday deals. We, also, listed Microsoft’s Black Friday deals but they aren’t as widespread as Sony’s
Sony Black Friday Deals on hardware started on Sunday, Nov. 24 and will run for a full week until Dec. 2 — Cyber Monday. According to Sony, these Sony Black Friday deals should be available at most major retailers.
PlayStation Network is also running Black Friday sales on digital games, which drops a few days earlier on Friday, Nov. 22.
Here’s all the Black Friday sales you can expect from Sony. We’ll be updating this post all weekend as new deals drop or if the PlayStation 4 bundles sell out.
- 1TB PlayStation 4 system with The Last of Us: Remastered, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition — $199.99 at Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, and GameStop
- PlayStation 4 Pro — $299.99 at Amazon, Best Buy, and GameStop
- PS VR Multi-Game Bundle with a PS VR Headset, PS Camera, and downloads for Astro Bot Rescue Mission, Skyrim VR, Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, Everybody’s Golf VR, and PlayStation VR Worlds — $199.99 at Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, and GameStop
- PS VR Blood & Truth + Everybody’s Golf Bundle. Includes PS VR Headset, PS Camera, two PS Move controllers, and downloads for Blood & Truth and Everybody’s Golf VR. — $249.99 at Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, and GameStop
- PS Gold Headset — $69.99 at Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, and GameStop
- DualShock 4 wireless controller — $39.99 at Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, and GameStop
- PlayStation Plus yearly subscription — 25 percent off at Amazon, GameStop, Green Man Gaming, and PSN
Physical PlayStation games
- Days Gone — $19.99 at Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, and GameStop
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Game of the Year Edition — $19.99 at Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, and GameStop
- MediEvil — $19.99 at Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, and GameStop
- Concrete Genie — $19.99 at Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, and GameStop
- MLB The Show 19 — $19.99 at Best Buy, Walmart, and GameStop
- PlayStation Hits — $9.99 at Best Buy
PlayStation Network deals
Here are a few highlights from PSN’s Black Friday sale.
- Borderlands 3 – $40.19 (33 percent off)
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep – $20.99 (40 percent off)
- FIFA 20 – $29.99 (50 percent off)
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint – $29.99 (50 percent off)
- Grand Theft Auto 5 Premium Online Edition – $9.89 (67 percent off)
- Madden NFL 20 – $35.99 (40 percent off)
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne – $29.99 (25 percent off)
- NBA 2K20 – $29.99 (40 percent off)
- Need for Speed Heat – $40.19 (33 percent off)
- NHL 20 – $29.99 (50 percent off)
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds – $14.99 (50 percent off)
- Rainbow Six Siege Deluxe Edition – $11.99 (70 percent off)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – $29.99 (50 percent off)
- Resident Evil 2 – $19.79 (67 percent off)
- The Outer Worlds – $44.99 (25 percent off)
During the X019 presentation in London, Microsoft announced its Black Friday deals, ranging from individual games, to bundles, to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. The deals began Thursday, Nov. 21, for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Live Gold members, and Nov. 24 for all users. These sales will last until Dec. 2; we’ve listed all of them below.
Xbox One X and Xbox One S
- Xbox One X bundles will be available at Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, GameStop, and the Microsoft Store for $349.99. Normally, they go for $499.99.
- Xbox One S bundles, including the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, will be on sale at Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, GameStop, and the Microsoft Store for $149.99. They usually retail for $249.99. The Digital Edition comes with Minecraft, Sea of Thieves, and Fortnite in a bundle.
Select Xbox Wireless Controllers are up to $20 off, including the following: Night Ops Camo Special Edition, Sport Blue Special Edition and Kait Diaz Gears 5 Limited Edition. The standard price of these controllers is $69.99.
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
Signing up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (as a new subscriber, that means you can’t have signed up for either service in the past) will grant you the first three months for $1; this is usually $14.99 a month.
These game sales run from Nov. 24 through Dec. 2.
- Gears 5 is 33% off
- Forza Horizon 4 is 50% off
- Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Edition is 50% off
- State of Decay 2 is 50% off
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice is 50% off